United Parcel Service (UPS) offers various services for its customers. This mail Innovation is a joint venture between USPS (United States Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service). In this UPS picks up the mail and USPS delivers it to customers. Both USPS and UPS perform a very important function in this venture. It is also called UPS-MI. MI means for Mail Innovation
If you want to track your UPS Mail Innovations package then you can track it on https://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/
Mail innovation tracking of UPS gives the updated detail of your packages. For track your package:-
- Visit https://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/
- You can see the page like the image given above. Enter tracking in the blank field.
- You can enter up to 25 tracking numbers in the blank field. You have the tracking number of more than 1 then enter those in the following blank fields.
- Now hit the “Track” button.
- You can see the latest updates of your package on your computer screen.
If tracking system does not show the updates of your package then you can also track your package on USPS using their tracking service. One more thing to remember is that when your parcel is handed over to USPS then there can be a possibility of a lapse in tracking information. You don’t need to worry about the delivery of the package.
Shipments of UPS-MI are first picked up by UPS fulfilment centre after that all the shipments are given to United States Postal Service (USPS) where they process it and then deliver these to the shipping address or P.O Box.
There are some points to keep in mind:-
- United Parcel Service (UPS) don’t ship on weekends.
- Also, there are some shipments that take some additional time to be delivered.
UPS Mail Innovations expedited service helps the customers by making the delivery safely and timely.