Everyone knows about the United States Postal Service (USPS). It is one of the best postal service providers in United states of America. Today in this article we are going to discuss about Hold mail service by US postal service. With the help of this service one can put his/her mail on hold in case if they are not receiving the mails. USPS will co-ordinate and hold the mails according to your request. You can hold your mail by visiting local post office or online.
Here are ways for Cancelling/modifying Hold mail request Online;
How to Change USPS Hold Mail request Online
- If you want to edit or change your request the visit https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/.
- Click the option of “Edit or cancel an existing Hold Mail request”. On the right hand side of the page.
- Fill the particulars required.
- Edit the information according to your own requirement. You can change or modify the beginning or ending date.
- Scroll down, click on continue and then yes to verify.
- After that a confirmation page will appear to indicate your updated request.
How to Cancel USPS Hold Mail request online
- Visit the page https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/ to cancel the request.
- Select the option of “Edit or cancel an existing Hold Mail request” on the right hand side of the page.
- Fill any one of the given particulars.
- Cancel your request and you’ll be directed to the verification page.
- Select yes to confirm your request.
Change or Cancel USPS Online Hold Mail Request Without Confirmation Number:-
If you do not have the confirmation number but you still want to modify or cancel the hold mail request then you can visit the local post office and get your changes done.
So, this is how you can change or cancel Hold mail request. Hope you find these article useful.