If you are a customer of UPS, you should know What Is An Example Of A UPS Tracking Number? You will require your UPS tracking number to track your UPS shipment through your mobile phone or contacting the UPS customer service. The UPS tracking number is a 22-digit alphanumeric code in the format 1Z9999999999999999. Every character in the code tells an important detail about the package. For instance, the first two characters 1Z signifies that the courier is a domestic package.
An example which can be given of UPS tracking number is 1Z204E380338943508.
In this code :
- the first two characters 1Z signifies a domestic package.
- the next six digits of alphanumeric characters signify the UPS account number of the customer.
- the next two digits signify the UPS service level code
- the next seven digits signify package identifier code.
- the last digit signifies the check digit.